Monday, September 27, 2010

You were gone & so effortlessly.

Had a terrible night suffering from insomnia due to hangover feel. Damn it, sucks to the max! But i still missed drinking champagne with all :-( I vomitted like a dog last night, lucky luv was there to send me all the way to my doorstep. Hehez! I woke up at 1pm this afternoon, sis bought prawn noodle & koi milk tea back! I still prefer each a cup yogurt :-( Cabbed to keathong to meet up with luv. Settled our dinner @ Sukisushi with the same dishes as usual. Sohboon came to join us not long after. Headed to lot1.. Slacked with Weilun & idon'tknowhisname. Chanced upon wenhui & wife too. He came over to chit chat with us for awhile & then we left. Luv send me back, cab. Don't know when's his bike gonna recover. It's taking forever -.-"

I missed working together with Cindy jiejie already. She's the most comfortable friend to work with, chat with, & gossip with. I'm never afraid things I told her would be leak out.. & The best thing is, she always treat me like a baby. Taking care of my meals, my mood too. Nice working with her for those 3 days. Thanks for helping me to remove the vegetables from the sandwich & heat up food for me.. Worrying about my leg & stomach cramps, buying plasters for me & etc. Too much to be mentioned :P I luv u max :) Don't forget to visit http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com/ Support! :)


CB! Snapshot by luv.


Kay, i'm trying to make my nose looked sharper. Lol!


Camwhore before food is served.


Luv.
( We finally have time for each other )


Which ahbeng is this?


Sohboon.


Trying out the B&W effect from camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment