Sunday, September 19, 2010

I don't need a parachute, baby If i got you..

Sunday's supposed to be a family day? Lol, Mine's special. I spent it with these two lovelies, Lioky parrot & Yy ai @ Bugis street. First station was "金针菇! ♥.♥ " Woohoo, shiok! I bought 2 packets. After eating, shopped around the whole bugis but nothing caught my eye except that sweater :-( Sucks, no black colour cb! I was looking high & low for my heels for work, but didn't managed to find any. Oh my god! We're like really getting old? A few rounds only, we started panting already.. Duh!

Walked over to Bugis junction Starbucks to chill & chit chat. Last min decision of steamboat-ing after few mins of considerations.. Hehez! B'cze I need something spicy, I need something hot, I need something to turn me on! Woo. Shiok max, but my stomach now feels like I swallowed the whole tub of steamboat. Hahaha. Okay, I'm exaggerating! Chanced upon Alicia, Ningjie & Zhongde for awhile. I seriously hate the management of all companies for cabs in singapore. Fucked up. We had a hard time hailing for cab @ bugis mannnn. Finally hopped onto one only after 45 mins? Yy sent me home & then made her way back :-)

It feels like an offday from luv! Woohoooooo. Shiok max! But something bad always happen whenever I'm not around. Damn his stupid temper. Haiyo! Speechless already, can't be bothered too. Okay! I missed the chance of playing with Baby Darius :-( I heard his voice over the phone when I'm talking to luv. Sian lahhhhh!


Boredom killsssss.
Liok, Yy, me.


Yy ai.


The 3 of us.

@ Starbucks!

Met up with Qianyi for a stick as she's working over there.


Had my fav mocha frappe.


You're caught on candid cameraaaaa!


Silly silly de Qianyi.


Yy ai.


Lioky parrot.


重庆正宗老火锅
Shiok max!



Same old typical food lar.

3 comments:

  1. Girl where you get your eye lash ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it come in many pairs or just 1 pair? Do you remember the price of it?

    ReplyDelete