Thursday, September 23, 2010

Briefing on pre-race day.

Woke up 3 hours earlier for preparations & to have ample time to travel to work. Surprisingly, the journey was short & I reached the destination quite fast. Except, waited for Cindy jiejie @ chinatown point for quite long. Luckily Alicia called at the right time, accompanied me all the way till Cindy reached & I jitao pangsei her afterwards. Lol! I'm sucha good Akl. Alright, we both managed to get our way there to F1 circuit park, turn 3 gate 1 without being lost. A sigh of relief..

The briefing was hell damn boring. I don't know why should we dress up in the black uniform, heels & etc when all we did was only eating, talking, eating, walking. Lol~ My heels are giving me a hard hard time. Fuck my life! After we ended, headed to Jason's place to get changed & then looked for our flats for tmrw's raceday! Cindy found hers, but I didn't :-( How sad! We went separate ways aftermath, I trained home! Fuck my life, singaporeans are way too kiasu. I don't understand how can they just squeeze into the train cabin when it's already full! Trying all their best to squeeze in no matter what. Nb! Worse is they don't even care if their sticky body get in contact with others. Eew!

Finally reached home & kick off my heels. Oh my god! It's like i'm back to heaven from hell man! So I'm still considering whether should I just wear a black covered flats tmrw :-( Hmmm, got home by 6 plus, mum cooked for me & i immediately fell asleep after eating. Now, i'm awake! Liok ho gai siao! She reminded me that " Gong zhu jia dao " episodes out le :-( So i'm tempted to watchhhhh! Ahhh, I don't know how to wake up tmrw :-(


Overdue pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment