Saturday, September 4, 2010

When two hearts beat as one..

Woke luv up for lunch. Headed to keat hong for sukisushi & then to motor shop to fix his bike. After that, went back to his place to watch " ai " on channel 8. Not long after, Tiger called luv & said they're on their way to luv's place. So i quickly prepared myself. Yiting came up while waiting for me to prepare, the guys went downstairs. Enoch then fetched Yiting & i to Nana.


Luv.


Didn't managed to take all pictures of the food as we're both
famished. But these 3 are my favourite! :)


Hooligan!

7 comments:

  1. Hi! May I know where you bought that burberry iPhone cover? And how much is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy your bed fame from? Thanks pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I just went to Sasa but couldn't find the code no: 601 fake eyelashes.

    May I know is it the criss cross kind? One pair in an individual box or there are many pairs in a box? Is the lash bone thin or thick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That iphone cover bought from lot1 hp shop, the one nearest to the LRT. $15.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, may I know where did you get your nail polish in this picture from?

    ReplyDelete