Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Great! I have been enjoying plentiful time of sleep these few days. For today, I woke up around 3pm, slacked at home while waiting for luv to book out. Without giving me any warning, he booked out. Didn't even give me ample time to prepare -.-" So i rushed like a mad woman. Took a cab & headed to keathong. Nice one! Stupid uncle, I srsly don't understand how to handles the cab man! Simply stepping on the brake so hard like trying to break a stone -.-" Fell nausea halfway through the journey. Peak hour some more, traffic jam. Fuck my life!

Settled our dinner @ Keat hong suki sushi. After eating, went home to cuddle for awhile & then meet up with Joanna & Elson @ Lot1. Singing session @ Kbox. Yy ai came to join us not long after. Thanks for packing beancurd for me :) Chanced upon Lioky parrot in the toilet, I thought I saw ghost! We both shouted in the toilet like mad. Hahaha! Left home at around 11:45pm with ai. The rest of them are stil there now I guess? Gonna quickly turn in tonight.. I'm so lost like a small girl who lose her way to mummy & daddy. I don't know how to travel to work tomorrow. Roads are closed! Only can take train but I don't know how to travel to nicolle highway lei :(


All time favourite chawanmushi & Salmon sushi.


My new fav! Age tofu.


Best of all, dragon mentai roll.


Luv.

@ Kbox.


Luv smiled till so mian qiang!!


Snapshot failed! By the way, it's eggggg.


We're almost freezing in there. But good service! They provide blanket :P

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN TAKE CIRCLE LINE TO NICOLE HIGH WAY STATION

    ReplyDelete