Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sohboon's 21st birthday.

Sohboon's advanced 21st birthday celebration at Nana. Enoch sent me & ting there to meet up with the rest. Eldersis, Liokleng, Elaine, Joslyn, Ziying, Cihui, Peipei, Peiqi, Jasmine, Yiting, Me, Alicia, Ningjie were there. Jiajia & Lirong left earlier. Junjie & friend came over too. Mad havoc! That mad birthday girl make me drink for her. Ass! Let the pictures do the talking.


My dear Jiajia.


The girls.
( Jasmine, Peipei, Peiqi, Ziying, Cihui, Yiting, Kailin, Lioky )


Lirong.



Birthday girl.


Joslyn snapshot.


Elaine alibaba.


Ziying sun-nah.


Peiqi sis.


Peipei, 18 maomao tong.


Cihui, ah hui.


Joslyn siaocb.


Cake cutting session.


Evidence! Yiting's hand doing what huhhhhh?


The girls.


Frozen strawberry.


Birthday girl & me again.


Heiheihei. Sabo her up to the stage. Blow!


Yiting parrot.


High high high.


Whywhy ai, Ziying sun-nah.


Joslyn siaocb.


This girl forever so feng sao.


My dear Yy ai.


Cihui.


My all time favourite! (L)


Me, Alicia & Bouncer chris.

1 comment:

  1. hello, where did you get your jeans? thank you!

    ReplyDelete