Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy birthday Yy.


♥ Happy birthday to my dearest beloved precious Chu ying ying ai. ♥

Hope you have the most blessful, blastful & memorable birthday we did for you yesterday night. May your life be filled with bundles of joy & happiness. I'm really blessful to have a girlfriend like you, constantly reminding me what's right & wrong, giving me the best support even when i'm wrong, always giving me the best you can, sacrifying your time for me. It's really hard to find such a rare girlfriend like you. Unlike others, who say & do differently when different people's around. Although I'm forever showing my attitude, losing patience in your clumsyness & slowness, but you never fail to give me your love, care & concern. You're never fake to me. Thanks for always staying by my side. I love you.
♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment