Saturday, September 25, 2010

钱难赚, 功难做, 每个人不合作!

F1 village for work. Just a short post about 1st & 2nd day of work, which is yesterday & today. 1st day was so oh-fucked-up day. We were like thinking, this job sucks to the max, worse than Rws. I changed 3 pairs of shoes in total! Cabbed to work with Cindy, 1pm - 3pm was to eat, chat, talk & brief @ club suite F&B room. After that, we have to welcome guest @ gate 1 & also the bus alighting point just across the gate.. 12 hours of work, 10 hours of standing. Imagine! -.-" Its like hell ! Fuck my life. Halfway through work, my pumps gave me problems! SPOILED! Nabei~ Force people scold vulgarities want.. So I have to stand with my heels on despite of my painful & injured feet. Damn! But wait, an angel-liked kind soul volunteered to train to Nicolle highway & walk all the way to our working point just to pass me a pair of pumps to make me work more comfortably. Thanks to my dearest parrot, Loo liok leng!! Finally able to knock off like at 12:30am? Jason came over from stamford after he knocked off, to fetch cindy & the 3 of us waited for luv to come & fetch me. Lucky he bought my own helmet as I'm not used to wearing people's.. Coffeeshop for mee tai mak together, & homed! I died on my bed after cleaning up...

2nd day, which is today. I went dead, even my phone was dead on bed with me. Lol! Luckily I have this thoughtful bf who managed to wake me up by 11am through youngersis although I should've woke up @ 10am! Quickly rushed myself & waited for cindy to on call cab to work together. Managed to reach on time & its drizzling.. 2:30pm, stationed at our work point. One of the client caucasion took & look @ my pass, & then started whispering "i love you" Smtj? I just smiled & welcome him lor.. Bobian, we can't afford to offend any of them.. 6pm + went for break. Today's better, we're not stationed at the pickup & drop off point of the club/sky suites for the whole day. 7pm, went to club suites to help. At least there's air con. I mean, its true, what kind of working environment we're working at, makes us behave differently for sure! We're all splitted into different suites.. I'm at unilever.. Then there's this customer who took number from me & kate.. But actually he's a nice guy lah. Mingled around with the guest, most of them were caucasions, in my suite. What's next? 12am when all the guests left, we all drank champagne. Hehez. Went to the F&B room to settle down, signed out, cocks & tails with the suite managers.. Left to nicolle highway mrt station to meet up with Jason & luv. Supper with luv while Jason & Cindy went back. Luv massaged my whole leg, SONG~ Homed & I hope I rest in peace tonight. Lol. Say till like want die. Okay! I feets are fucking damn painful, I don't know how you describe it, but it's just painnnnnn! That should be all. Tomorrow's the last day, god bless me! Jiayou to me, cindy & melissa (Y)!

Oh yea, last but not least, I have a wonderful bf. He sent message to cindy halfway through work. " Please take care of Anqi, she cannot *eat bitter* want.. & Now she lai ang, mood confirm not good. I see her leg like that my heart also pain " Thought I don't know.. Can't describe my feeling, but thanks luv! (L)

1 comment:

  1. cn take a photo of ur helmet? jus curious ;)

    ReplyDelete