Sunday, September 26, 2010

End of F1 event.

Finally F1 event's over! Thank god, my feets are finally free from covered shoe, heels & etc. Cindy & I have been through the toughest job ever!! Last day of work is the most "sin nang" want. Woohoo.. SONG~ Alright, cabbed to work & met up with Cindy at nicolle highway. Briefing at first in the hetat suite with Diana.. Rest in the F&B room before we started working. What's next? Standing for hours lor! I prefer working in the suites, more relaxing.. When the race is over, everyone started partying! Woohooo. Cindy & i drank fucking lots of champagne. & We were stucked in the green room with the angmohs. One of them kept on asking me to marry him & be his wife. He told me this " You're the most beautiful singaporean I've seen " Smlj. Cindy saved me. But she's also stucked with another, asking her to go back home with him. Abit siao siao. Partied with the suite managers till late night. Luv & Lincoln waited for me to knock off while Jason waited for cindy. We're both tipsy! KO when i reached home aft removing make up.


No dark colour nails, so cindy did this baby pink with glitters for me..


Smoking break with Cindy jiejie kum hubby.


Unilever suite ambassador & server..


Kate & I.


Our suite manager, Jamie.


Party time! Cranberry champagne.


Normal champagne & Cranberry champagne.
I prefer the cranberry want.


The F&B room.


Ended work!


Cindy & Jason.


Lincoln & Jason.

4 comments:

  1. Hey babe, may i know where you bought lens from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANQI!

    I was at the sky suite all the time! Didn't knw you were at the green room. LOL.

    SHAOQI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WALAU!!!!!!!!! :( No fate siaaaaaa!! Why were you at sky suite? Add me in msn a-nqi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete