Monday, September 20, 2010

It's treat day!

Couldn't resist myself from taking cab even though it was peak hour. Met up with Lioky parrot @ westmall for a hair cut at Protrim & some programmes. So nice of me. She treated me my fav mocha frappe from coffee bean. This cute parrot of mine pronounce mocha as MO-CHA. & pronounce frappe as FRA-PEE. Lol, laugh die me! Luv came over to meet up with us after he booked out & left to meet Enoch to timah. Waited for Joslyn to reach, dined @ Bali thai. Bloated! Slacked & chilled while waiting for "small-wheel" to come over to fetch us.

Chanced upon Shirley & Bf as well. Lioky left first, leaving us behind. Sob! And i'm fucking angry with that cb kia Jeffrey goh! Seriously testing my patience for that damn 15 mins. Lucky he managed to reach my place within 10 mins. I swear i feel like killing him at that moment. Argh! Anyway, he just left home..


Lioky cutting her hair @ protrim


Stil prefer coffeebean than starbucks.

@ Bali Thai.


Lioky parrot & Joslyn siaocb.


Like a boring only~


Tryna act funny.


Squeezzing my chubby cheeks.


Luv.


Cam whore.


Green curry.


Tomyam seafood. Best! (Y) Sour & Spicy.


Barbecue prawn & beef.


Thanks Aloy buddy.


Jos jos jos.

No comments:

Post a Comment