Thursday, September 9, 2010

Training for F1 raceday.

Damn. Couldn't believe that I actually slept for only 2 plain hours! I was supposed to sleep early last night, but failed to. All thanks to my stupid body system! -.-" Woke up at 7am this morning. A quick preparations before leaving home with sis. Cindy & Bf cabbed over to fetch both of us & off we set to "F1 pit building" for training. Okay! The training turned out to be 10 times worse than what i've expected. Imagine 10 hours of your time wasted, sitting in an air conditioned room, not paying attention, yawning all the way. Useless, I am..

Alright, the training consist of "the services we should provide on race day" Like, how we greet those rich man guest, the appearance of us, uniform fitting, each & every role of us, access control, etiquette & manners, recognizing of the passes for different suites, some sort of games & quizzes. Yea, it's 11 hours of torment.. But luckily there's funny people who managed to entertain us all & made us laugh our day off. But basically, it's more to " Guest support officer training " although Cindy & I will be doing the hospitalities, we stil have to listen..

Uniform is definitely too big size even though i took "Xs" Have to go alter @ Far east plaza next week with Cindy jiejie. We both had a hard time fighting with the freezing temperature in the room man! Aww~ Today just sucks. Imagine a vampire attending training for 11 hours despite of the 2 plain hours of sleep. Tak bolek tahan. Seriously, I shouldn't be here updating my blog & i can't imagine I'm doing that! What's wrong, anqi? Okay, it's b'cze I need to find something to keep me busy before 9pm show starts! Hehez. I will turn in by 10pm. Not gonna wait for luv to knock off from work anymore. Goodnight lovely readers! (L)


Even coffee wouldn't do much help..


Breakfast provided.


We were all asked to choose 3 boxes.
& Of cze the most basics, " Big, medium and small "
We got the smallest one.
Guess what's inside?


Paper wordings!
We have to use those words in there to make a sentence, paragraph,
phrase or quotes to make the right attitude towards the guests.


Part of the room
As you can see there's sweet wrappers. I used those to keep myself awake!


The presentation of each group.


Part of whats inside the room.


Puzzles matching to see which group you're assigned to.


Everyone seemed busy. Except me, cindy & jason. Hehez.

Training ended. Zhiyi sent David cousin home while I cabbed with Cindy & Jason. Eldersis overtime.. Thanks mummy for preparing "Super delicious spicy udon" & make sure i'm able to eat the moment i reached home. Thank god i'm blessed! Satisfied.. I swear, Money's hard to earn!

3 comments:

  1. wad is yr blog song? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=290355225&uid=17293106

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS ANONYMOUS FOR FINDING THIS PAGE FOR ME! IT MEANT ALOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete