Friday, September 17, 2010

Another friday spent with luv.

Apparently slept the day away. I slept at 3am last night, woke up at 3:30pm this afternoon. Fell asleep again after eating breakfast (luv's dad cooked) at 5pm & woke up at 8pm at night. Lol~ Went to bathe & prepared myself. Headed to Yewtee for dinner with Chuming & trained to Citywive with luv. Went to the arcade & chanced upon Diana, Weiqiang & Baby Chantel. She's fuckinggggggg cuteeeee! After luv finished his games, he walked me home. Chanced upon Jinli on our way. & Home he went. That's all. I'm currently trying my best to quickly update about what happened during chalet :) Give me some timeeeeee.


These are what luv bought for me @ Daiso.


Its been so longggg since I ate Mee soto plus many many chilli ~
Yummy!


Baby chantel..

No comments:

Post a Comment