Monday, August 23, 2010

Saviour of monday blues..

Nothing sexciting for today. It's monday blues again.. Monday is always so far from friday, friday close to sunday, Yet sunday is forever near to monday.. Not satisfied! Woke up at around 2pm without anyone disturbing me from my sleep. Nobody was at home so it means there's nth for me to eat. Continued catching up with my drama "New beginnings" all the way till 6pm plus. Saviour of monday blues = Jgws! Surprisingly, he can book out early today. Received his call asking me to prepare for dinner! A fast one, without any make ups except my brows. Headed to Holland V for swensens. Pictures below, there you go..


Salmon 'n' mushroom baked rice & Beef mee goreng (Y)


Suppppper act cute Mr goh!


Faceless.


For those moments, perisheddd.

http://s-potmethere.blogspot.com/ is updated!

When people who don't know you, hates you,
that's when you know that you're the best!
So, I fuck care whether u like me or not.

5 comments:

  1. hi , the cream u say roughly cost how much ? will the cream help to lighten even when the scar is recover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got eyebrow embroidery or draw? what eyebrow pencil u use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how much. My aunt bought it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did eyebrow embroidery before. But i still draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is eyebrow embroidery painful? How much does it cost? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete