Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday 13th.

Today's not a good day. Since the gate of hell opened, i never stepped out of house yet. Today's the first day & it turned out bad. Fuck it! Had my afternoon nap till 7pm. Woke up & prepared myself while waiting for Jgws to book out. He rushed over after booking out, fetched me over to timah for my first meal. I alight from his bike recklessly & accidentally burnt my leg by the exhaust. Damn fucking pain & sad cze i knw there'll definitely be a scar. Fuck my life!! Maybe b'cze i'm not used to alighting from the right. I always alight from left. &His bike Rvf, exhaust is at the left side. Nbcb. As usual, kambeng soup, meehoon goreng, nasi pattaya.. Couldn't stop whining about my leg. Jgws kept comforting me with sweet words -.-" But stil, it's pain!! Pain put one side, but scar. Oh my god, I mean like, tell me which girl would like to hav a scar on any part of their skin right? Damn it.

After eating, headed to cousin's place as Aunty asked me over. Slacked for awhile, & then headed for movie @ Vivocity. Met up with the rest outside the cinema. 4 couple dates again (^.^) Yiting & Tiger, Me & Jgws, Eldersis & Zhiyi, Lioky & Enoch. Caught "Phua chu kang" 7/10. Hilarious show, a lil draggy.. But still, enjoy laughing :) Jgws sent me home after a stick when the movie ended. Will be meeting him for breakfast tmrw.

I think i did smth wrong that makes his bike so angry! Lol.


Before going out.


When he just reached.


Going off.


@ Cousin's place.

After movie.


Enoch & Lioky.


Zhiyi, Tiger (top)
Eldersis, Yiting (bottom)


Don't know why he likes me kissing him when taking pics.
Laugh out loud.
Homed!

Last but not least, Happy birthday to Cindynah jiejie! Hope you like the present.
support : http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yes. It'll left a scar. It took me nearly 2years to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. Worse is i forgot. I went to eat wanton noodles with black soya sauce!

    ReplyDelete