Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello & Goodbye.

Back to blog! :-) A fruitful day spent with Eewin & Marcus (my secondary best-friend) Long lost friend. It's been years since we last met.. Anyway, it's Marcus's treat today.. We spent most of our time to actually decide what to eat, in the end Eewin decided "Suki sushi" which i just had yesterday. Urghhh. I agreed to it though. Eewin came over to my house to meet up with me first before heading to town, because i don't wna go alone. Hehehe! So nice of her :-) Scrolled around at town. Wisma haggen dazs aftermath. Chocolate fondue, but this time, it's really fucking different from the first few times I had foundue. Know why? The pictures will explain..


Eewin dear.


This guy have a good appearance, but fucking bad habit!
(Look below)!!!


A f-u-c-k-i-n-g d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g chocolate!
Made by who?


Marcus leong! That stupid malaysian arrogant guy!
Lol! That's not all.


A clear cup of plain water can let him turned misty.
He added chocolates in & stir. Wtf?!
Imagine him doing that @ wisma haggen dazs!
My goodnesss! Buey tahan.


Back home with my hair tied. Fucking hot day!


Thats me!

The brand of contact lens i'm using.. Visit : http://y-ourbeautifuleyes.blogspot.com !!
PLEASE SUPPORT!! :)

3 comments:

  1. What're the lens that you're using? Code name/number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can find it at http://y-ourbeaitulfuleyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you use geo/eos lens? brown/grey? super angel series?

    ReplyDelete