Thursday, August 5, 2010

心里有千万语还没说给你听..

Worked for 1 day today. Was so reluctant to get up from my bed when i heard my phone ringing. Jgws bombed me up in the morning. But i kept telling him, wait 10 mins call me. The 2nd time he called me, i said 1/2 hour call me. Lol, kept dragging till 11am plus then i finally wake up. Prepared quickly & took train to work. Can't imagine i actually worked there for years! It's so damn fucking boringgggg. Luckily Junjie & 2 of his friends came to accompany me. As well as Siokmin. Sales wasn't that bad as how it was in the past.

Jgws was in camp all the way. & Went to work after he booked out at 7pm. Junjie & friends accompanied me till Jgws knocked off. They made me laugh all the way man. Tak bolek tahan. Hahaha! They went off after Jgws reached. Went to Timah for Teochew porridge, then jgws send me home. That should be all. We'll have lesser time to meet up as he've officially booked in after months! Lololol~


Boring @ shop.


Jgws.


Delicious & bloated.


If there ever comes a time when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment