Monday, August 30, 2010

Slept my day away.

Didn't slept well last night. Only managed to sleep at 6am this morning, & guess what? I was woken up at 7:40am. Fuck my life!! Couldn't stand staying at home any longer, so I called luv & asked him if he could book out. He took urgent leave & came to fetch me immediately. Had dimsum for breakfast under my blk & also packed porridge for my beloved granny :-) She's the only reason to my real smile. Accompanied granny chit chat at her place for an hour. & Then back to luv's crib. Ko immediately & woke up at 2pm. Fell asleep again after eating Mcdonalds that luv's dad bought. This time, I only woke up at 7:40pm. Freaks me off when I opened my eyes & experienced total darkness without luv by my side.

He wasn't in the living room either. So i immediately called him, but his phone was left at home. Confirm went to wash & polish his bike -.-" Idiotic! Leave me alone at home sleeping. Watched "ai" for awhile & he came back! :-) Headed to 302 for diner. Next, went over to Jolene's place to accompany her for a while. Played with baby :-) Cute to the max lahhhh! Home aftermath. Luv bought me my eyedrop that's running out! (Y)


Salmon sushi + Each a cup = Life.

2 comments: