Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shopping day! (Y)

There's seriously some problems with my body system nowadays. I slept at 5am last night & woke up at 7am plus this morning. High tide i guess. Went back to sleep at around 8am plus. And i thought i would be able to sleep till 4pm plus or what? End up, woke up by the irritating voice again @ 1pm. This uncle seriously don't know how to lower down his volume man! Damn it. He came to service our desktop & laptop for the continuous 2 days.

Youngersis came back at around 2pm plus or 3pm? So i went to prepare myself & we both went bugis for shopping. Supposed to go with Alicia, but she went town with Ningjie.. Bought many clothes today, but still can't get enough of new clothings. Chanced upon Hongzhao & gf as well. Shopped around quickly & then back home by 9pm plus. Today's the first time I bought myself a bra in this 18 yrs of my life man. Lol! Normally, mum's the one who get it for me.. Feel so proud of myself luhhhh. Alright, it's friday tomorrow! :) Happehhhhhh! Goodbye weekdays, hello weekends!


On the way there.


Smoking breakkkk.


Loots for today! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment