Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's hard fr you to move on, when all your hopes are still strong.

Failed to wake up early for breakfast today. Fml! I'm left with tmrw & its also the last day as Jgws will be booking in on thursday. Hmmm, Woke up at 12pm sharp, & received several missed calls from jgws as usual. Went to prepare myself while waiting for him to come over to fetch me. It started to rain when he reached. We then headed to " Mr prata " as its near my hse. The moment we enter the prata shop, damn! The rain stopped! Fuck. Roti john, Cheese prata, Egg prata, & Mutton soup (Y) Bloated!! After eating & a stick, headed to 307 Happy saloon. Dyed my hair blue black like finally, after jgws's persuasions. He cut his hair too while waiting for me.

Next, headed to lot1. Bought new contact lens both jgws & i each 2 pairs. Bought bubble tea & bread as well. When we're about to leave, something bad happened. How unlucky! Jgws kena summon. Fuck that indian dog! Although its just $70, but i can do alot of things with it ok! -.-" Mood spoiled. It affected me more than jgws lor, seems like the bike is mine. Lol! Reached home, jgws bathed & prepare for work. I was alone at his place after he left. Watched "ai" & then prepared myself. Siokmin was so sweet to come over to jgws's blk to acc me! (Y) Hehehe. She came with Weihao. Headed to Limbang to buy bubbletea & then back to jgws blk downstairs to chill.

Jgws came back after he knocked off. Chit-chatted awhile & then they left. Jgws & i prepared and then headed to 302 for dinner/supper. I was so damn careless today! I actually booked tomorrow's movie @ cine "Salt" I mistook as today! Fml~ How careless can i be! Only realized when we reached cine. Hehehe! (^.^) Jgws kept laughing at me! Nb $#@^ Changed of plan! Headed to holland instead. Chill @ coffeebeans. Had my fav double chocolate muffin & ice mocha blended. Back home aftermath.

Here's some pictures of my black black hair :b My hair looks healthier & i'm lovin' it.


At the saloon & jgws's place.


Weihao's buddy! Lol. Seat belt, Jacket, Tie & even a Cap!


See those fats on my face? Ya! I've gained weight! :(


The new contact lens i bought. Gray.


That is how it looks like, on my eye.



Tam jiak gui~


Siokmin & Me.


Didn't really like the new contact lens.
So i changed to the one i'm always wearing..



See? Chubby me!


Before going out.


Reached home!


Don't worry about ppl from your past. There is a reason why they didn't make it to your future..

7 comments:

  1. hey, how much you dyed? and the contact lens how much also? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you bought your camera pouch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you look so much prettier with this hair colour! not that you last time not pretty hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think black doesn't really suits you. perhaps this is too black. you look more like your sister without makeup in black hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah look like your sis, but prettier now! envy your black hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dyed my hair at $55. And the contact lens cost $33 per pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all for liking my black hair :) As for those who don't like, kindly keep comments to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete