Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't call my name.

Thank god it's friday, like so fast this week. Maybe b'cze I went out almost everyday since monday :P Alright, what's for today? I had a hard time sleeping last night, backaches & cramps are making me so damn uncomfortable. Wanted to sleep early, but couldn't. You know, it sucks big time! Tired + can't sleep = Irritating. Backaches + cramps = Annoying!! Finally fell asleep in the morning i guess? Someone spoiled my day! Don't wna mention here or elaborate, for the sake of my precious friend. Woke up around 1pm but still felt tired. Didn't get my butt out of my bed unless I hav to go to the loo. The cramps are seriously killing me. How I wished they spare me once, just 1 month of mens without cramps can? Impossible, i know.

Wanted to take a nap. But received a call from Jgws. He asked me to go prepare myself for luch/dinner with him. A fast one, he came to fetch me immediately after booking out. Went to Teckwhye for Bak kut teh, power to the extreme! :-) Satisfied. Back to his crib. Watched teevee, & can't stop munching on the biscuits that Joslyn siaocb got for me from Hokkaido :-) Deliciousss. After watching unriddle, slowly prepared myself again & then left his place when time is up! Plaza sing for "Step up 3" with Jgws. It was totally awesomeeeee! This is the first time I couldn't get my eyes off the screen. Lol~ 10/10 rated! After movie, homed..



Thumbs upppppp!


Before movie.


After movie.


Camwhored again.

Never apologize for saying what you feel, cze it's like saying sorry for being real.


Please support :
http://s-potmethere.blogspot.com/
http://y-ourbeautifuleyes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment