Monday, August 9, 2010

4 dates out.

8th Aug 2010.
Woke up by Jgws. He cooked for me & Baby Darius is at his place! :) Hehehe. Played with him for the whole afternoon. Started preparing only after i watched " Ai " Hahaha! 4 dates out tonight! Liok & Enoch, Yiting & Tiger, Eldersis & Zhiyi, Jgws & i headed to Cine for movie, " The last airbender " Not bad, quite nice! 8/10. After movie, chanced upon Yingying, Angie, Orleng & Weimin too. Next destination, headed to Geylang for dimsum. Received a call from Jolene that they're going over to Tan tock seng hospital as Zhen zhou, Nicholas, Jesper & Yuteng met with an accident. So we went over after eating.

Headed over to Alicia's place with Jgws after visiting them. On the way there, Jgws raced with a 6 series BMW -.-" Wtf? That stupid botak uncle gave a fuck face after he lost, when he was the one who wanted to race. Lame! My whole visions blurred, all i could think of, was my hair! Hopefully it don't tangle up. Lol~ Slacked at Alicia's place for awhile & then accompanied her to pay bill then back to Jgws place. When i was about to bathe, i realized Baby Darius woke up sitting on the bed don't know doing what? Lol! So jgws played w him for awhile. Jgws went to get 2 bottles of Heineken. So i entertain him also lor, drink abit & then slept.

9th Aug 2010.
Happy birthday Singapore! :)

Woke up early today & ordered Mcdelivery. Had my favourite Mcgriddles while Jgws had Sausage Mcmuffin. (Y) After eating, I immediately KO after a stick. Woke up only at 5pm in the evening. Played with Baby Darius & watched the NDP show till 6pm + Prepared myself & met up with Alicia & Lanying @ 307. Accompanied Lanying for her haircut first, & catched up abit. Next, went to Sasa as they both wanted to get fake eyelash. Then, to KFC to settle our dinner. We were late for fireworks! :( So sad.. Jgws went over to meet up with Elson & Co; while I continue slacking with Lanying & Alicia. After awhile, we went separate ways. Jgws fetched me back to his place, packed my clothes & then sent me back to my doorstep :) He accompanied me at home for awhile & then went off as Eldersis & i hav to go downstairs to meet up with Cousins to pray. After praying, back home! Alright, i wna have a good sleep tonight! It's ghost festival, God bless me!


Baby Darius! :D


He can stand on his own, with support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment