Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Biting my lips.

Managed to wake up early for breakfast today! (Y) Finally, my kfc breakfast! Hehehe. Now i know the reason why the few days i keep overslept. B'cze dad always come into my room & put my phone on silent mode whenever my alarm rings! Damn. Prepared myself & cabbed to Jgws place while he went to pack breakfast, b'cze it was raining, he didn't came to fetch me. After eating, we both fell asleep. He went for his btt when i was sleeping & woke me up when he reached home with my fav crunch chocolate, Cigg & bubble tea! Hehehe!

Alright, then watched teevee all the way. We got bored, & decided to go for a swim. Hence, we headed to regent grove. Hiakhiak (._.) First, suana.. Super shiok! I didn't joined him for a swim at the pool, only suana. After he's done with swimming, headed back home. Bathed & then watched teevee all the way til 10pm. Put on light make ups, headed to 302 for dinner. Chanced upon xiaobee aiai & co; Jgws saw his friends Gary &co; too. Had a quick dinner & then headed to Cine for our movie "Salt " Awesome! Rate it 8/10! Worth watching.

After movie, Jgws sent me home & then he made his way home. Working tmrw, shall turn in early tonight! :) Goodnight sweet readers.


Me.


Jgws face look so dai ~Lol.


Suana also can take pic. Lol~
B'cze his hand is dry.


ME :D
( can see the fats on my tummy? )


When he's swimming.


Only brows & eyelash for today.


After movie, tired...


Eldersis got my eyelash glue for me.


Let people talk behind your back. It just reminds you that you're a step ahead of 'em.

1 comment: