Thursday, August 12, 2010

生日快乐 Cindy jiejie!




Happy birthday jiejie! Estimated, around 22 hours, it should be your 20th birthday! :) I want to be the first person to wish you "Happy birthday" in advance. Hehehe! There's alot in my head that i want to thank you for, but my mind just went blank. Argh~ It took me 20 mins to edit this picture hor, so you better save & don't ever dare to delete away uh! Thanks for being there for me through my ups & downs. Especially when those period of time when i was about to break down, you were there for me, you hunt jobs for me to keep myself occupied, you stood up for me whenever problems occour, you guide me through work when i know nuts about it, you shower love when i'm feeling lonely, you buy food for me whenever i'm hungry, you buy coke for me in the middle when we're working (hehe!), you buy cigg for me without taking the exact amount of money. Its like you're my shadow when i'm alone, when i need a hug you'll be my pillow. A million thanks to you my dear sis.

It's rather amazing, how enemies can become friends.. I believe this is fate. You brings out the best in me, even when i doubt myself. You constantly remind me i can, when i thought i don't. You reach for my hands & touch my heart. Among my friends, nobody could luv me that much. You have no motives, you don't bear grudges, you're one of the kindest, i've ever experienced. Words can't describe how much i treasure this sistership, just wanna thank you once again.. You've been a great sis, even though now you might not always exist. Happy 20th birthday jiejie!

Always loving you,
Anqi meimei.

3 comments:

  1. hey can i know where is the salon that you dye & reborn your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, Cck central. Blk 307.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :D && the shop name? cze i'm worry can't find the shop! thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete