Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tears are words the heart can't say.

Slept in the morning! My good friend Alicia was drunk, she called me asking me " Eh~ where is my bag huh? " Lol! By listening to her voice, i knew she was drunk. She didn't seemed to be panicked, so i didn't rly bother too. She cmf talking cock when she drunk. Lol. Then in the morning she tweet to me saying that her bag was in Orleng's car while she's in Weimin's car. Okay, anyway, I woke up at 2 plus this afternoon. Went to prepare myself as Eldersis jio sukisushi. Waited for Jgws to knock off from work at around 3pm. Then cabbed over to keathong together.

It was drizzling when we left home. Jgws & Zhiyi reached there before us. Sukisushi like everyday. Kinda sick of eating there alrd. But i'm so addicted to the Dargon mentai roll. Woohoo! Shiok ttm. After eating, we went separate ways. I went back to jgws place while eldersis went back to Zhiyi's. Ate my fav crunch chocolate while watching the tv. Jgws fell asleep fr awhile.. After watching " ai " we napped for awhile & then left to Al-ameen. Nasi pataya beef, kambeng soup, beehoon goreng, & Egg prata. Bloated! Aft that, jgws sent me home.


Dragon mentai roll. (Y)


Hate my chubby face now!
Time for diet!


Reflections.


Him.

Overdues.



4some.


Guiyong & jgws.


Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.

1 comment:

  1. Drunk liao call you SO FUN ~ Woohoo ~ LOL

    ReplyDelete