Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cafe delma

Jgws didn't went to work today, I guess it's b'cze we both slept damn late this morning? We both woke up @ 2pm, ordered Mcdonalds. Mcspicy, Fillet-o-fish, 2 fries, Mcnuggets, 2 medium drinks filled our stomach! After eating, watched teevee & I fell asleep. 1 hour later, he came to disturb me again! Woke me up & I'm fucking pissed off. I really hate people who disturb me from my sleep. Or maybe it was PMS that made me so pekcek these few days. I know he've been tolerating.. But sorry, I still can't seemed to control my emotions.. Hehehe.

Got up, & prepared ourselves. Headed back home to meet up with Eldersis & Zhiyi. Jgws left his bike downstairs, Eldersis drove us to Sentosa to meet up with the other 2 couples Lioky & Enoch, Yiting & Tiger, the usuals. First , to palawan beach. Had dinner @ the foodcourt "koufu" Next, to Siloso beach "Cafe delma" to chill & drink. Back home then.


Just reached.


Jgws & i.


The snapshots.


My dearest boy.


Look at this monkey..


So engrossed in my phone.


Like shiok only!


Quite a number of them are closed.


Eldersis & Zhiyi.


Jgws & i.


Tiger & Yiting.


" Hello, I'm Mrs Garlic Bread " Hehe.

Finger food & Drinks.
@ Cafe delma.


Garlic bread, Onion rings, Potato wedges & Mix basket.


Look! Guess who's leg was being buried?
Hint : Thin & Tall.


Walking back to carpark.


Ending off with this pic of my parrot :-)

4 comments:

  1. May I know where did u buy ur top and shorts from http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6KfPO6D6reE/TD2CnZPAJTI/AAAAAAAAJnE/QfIijpy_tVc/s1600/SAM_4913.JPG
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy your bangles from?

    ReplyDelete