Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank god its friday, again!


Okay, I woke up early again today. Too sexcited for my weekends! Wheeeheee. Packed my clothes, & initally wanted to hav breakfast with Jgws. It was raining cats & dogs & there's fucking no cab at sight. Best part is, i can't get through the whole singapore's cab hotline! Damn, how nice. Fucking pekcek, went back home instead as i really couldn't tahan the rain. Mummy bought breakfast for me. Shared a lil with her, & continue dialling comfort cab hotline, trans cab hotline, Smrt cab hotline, Smart hotline or whatever there are.. Couldn't reach at all. Fucking pissed off! Even Mcdelivery hotline was giving me problem! F.

Waited for the clock to struck 11am. The rain stopped, went down to hail a cab instead of keep on-calling.. Within 3 mins, thank god its finally hereeee! To his crib, waited for him to get his ass off his bed, prepare & then headed for breakfast @ Yewtee point. Wanted to dine @ Hk cafe, but change of plan. Burger kings, instead. Met up with a buyer @ yewtee mrt station & back to his crib again. Jgws forced me to sleep when i was using the lappy. & He srsly got split personality! Know why? B'cze when i finally fell asleep, after afew mins, he disturb me wake me up again!! Wtf? I hate people disturbing me from my sleep. Was so fed-up! He everytime thought he can't sleep, ppl also don't need sleep want lor. Nevermind, when i sit up & use the lappy, he want me to lie down. Wtf? This kind of bf also hav lor, hor?

Prepared ourselves after watching channel 8 drama, love. Headed over to Cineleisure to meet up with the other 3 couples as usual. Jgws bought me my fav Famous Amos Cookies before catching " Curse of the deserted " Nice movie, except its more likely to be a romance film. Chanced upon Cecilia & Joanna after movie. Steamboat next! :) Everyone was bloated after afew rounds. Lol! & Currently, Jgws is sleeping soundly like a pig, snoring his way to lalaland. Goodnight readers! Gonna update s-potmethere@bs real soon. So stay tuned! :)


Its been ages!


Before heading to cine.
(my face look so chubby here, i know.)


In enoch's car.


Just reached..


Guys waiting for food to be served. Joke! :b


Being with jgws for 4 yrs 9 months, this is the first time he tied
my hair for me & it turned out like this -.-" Lol.
He claimed : I see my pri sch mate tie also like this want ley..
(Imitation = Fail!) LOL.


The usual food, what else?


Tomyam & herbal soup.


Let's dig innnnn!


Spot yiting's hand pls.


The best part, chilli padi, my fav (Y)
Thanks dear.

Do not risk anything you're not willing to lose.

2 comments:

  1. Hi may i know where you had the steamboat? And what's the cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugis, beach road. $18 per pax.

    ReplyDelete