Monday, August 16, 2010

Like it my own way.

Monday blues, i don't know why but i just felt like blogging even though i did not went out today. Initial plan was to sleep till late evening but woken up by afew smses & calls. Ahem* Decided to stay awake then. Continued catching up with " 爱 " @ xinmsn. Had a bread & few scoops of ice crema to hopefully keep my stomach full for some time as Jgws suggested to have Pizzahut for dinner. (Y) Great! Cze I haven't been eating Pizza hut for 1245678910 years. My daily routine, on the phone, on the phone & just on the phone when jgws's not around. He's too busy to keep me accompanied 24/7. Nevertheless, he'll always dig out at least afew mins to spare & talk on phone w me when he's in camp.

Alright, i waited for him till i almost die out of hunger. Yes, seemed exaggerate? But that's exactly how i felt just now. Went downstairs with youngersis to get afew packets of chips & drinks. & Then she cooked Mee goreng for me. For that moment, even though its just a Maggiemee, it satisfied my tummy like for fucks' sake! Jgws explained to me why he was late, & it makes me feel like fucking whoever who made him stayed in camp till like 10pm when he's supposed to leave at 7:30pm? Didn't wait for him to have dinner together, so he bought his own dinner up to my place after booking out, not forgetting my crunch chocolate. Something awkward happened just now. Hahaha, damn! I couldn't stop myself from laughing, same goes to Jgws. He've already left to Jb, so it's time for me to continue catching up with " 爱 " as well as " Unriddle " Okay, now i don't know why my left hand's index finger have got his perfume smell?

Another long & boring night, it's so hard to pull through..

No comments:

Post a Comment