Tuesday, August 17, 2010

<3

Weekdays are getting harder for me to pull through.. It's either catching up with dramas, tweeting or on the phone. Someone made me furious this morning! 8:30am in the morning, she's taking her own sweet time blowing dry her hair in my room. Like wtf right? The best thing is, when i sit by my bed side using my phone, from the edge of my eye, i saw that white fucking moth flying here & there in my room. How the hell it got into my room? I was so panicked & ran out to the living room. Chatted with Lioky parrot before i finally fell asleep. & When i wake up, I hear irritating old uncle's voice again. Fuck my life!

http://s-potmethere.blogspot.com


Follow me on twitter, will be more active there.
My tweets are publicized! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi there. Where u buy your blue romper? The tube one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. May i know where did you get your england dress? Ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want, u can email me at a-nqi@hotmail.com as i'm selling it away. Not worn .

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi , can i know you got burn by the exhaust . the scar is it big? and can u recommend th cream that ur aunt give u ? tks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, it was quite big at first. But after applying the cream, it's a lot better. The scar's not obvious alr :) " Dermovate ointment "

    ReplyDelete