Friday, August 6, 2010

Girls gathering, 6th Aug '10.

Stayed at home for the whole day until night time. Prepared myself, packed my clothes & then Xiaolun & Jos came over to fetch me to illuzion to meet up with the rest. Eldersis, Nicolle, Lioky, Alicia, Joslyn, Whywhy, Ziying, Cihui, Jacq, Sohboon & a VIP. Hahaha :D Girls gathering as we've not met up for quite some time. Drink, drank but no drunk. 4 bottles of martell in total. After drinking, went back to Jgws place.

I luv cindy jiejie! She didn't broke her promise, she came down with Qianyi silly & Vanessa for awhile, to meet up with me even though she's rushing over to Ph. Hehehe! They said i've gained weight. Sigh, I really need to go on diet. Hahaha! I don't dare to laugh in front of them man! My face look so chubbby! :(


Me, Lioky & Nicolle.


Joslyn & Me.


Whywhy ai.


Snap!


All time favourite, Alicia.


Jacq.


Me, Nicolle, Eldersis & Jos.


Eldersis & i.


Nicolle kim mor lian.


Ah kim VS Ah ang (direction) Lol!


Chu yy, again :)


Look at Ziying's face! Hahaha.


Just reached only, Boss lew drunk!


Lucky he cooled down after that. Haha!


These 2 girls sibei dua bai! Made us waited for them till 1 am plus.


Ah hui.

The night is still youngggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment