Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Unsure

Money is everything, that's all i can say. Yesterday, we spent the whole night at wen's place. Not majong, but slacking & munching on crackers & chewing on candies :-D Boyfriend & i only went back at 4am. Fell asleep at 4.30 mid if i'm not wrong. We slept a total of 12 hours exactly! (insert smiley!) Met up with wen, velle & yy ai @ lot1 at 8pm. Majong session at wen's place. Boyfriend sent me home. Boring life i'm leading, right? I need a job badly :-( Having swollen eyes these few days. Quickly recover ok?

I've got so many things in my mind that's undone. I need a job badly again, and i want to get my manicure done. It's like 123456789 years since i last went shopping :-( I want to change my leopard pedicure away, kinda sick of it already. How? :-'(
Where's my happiness, used-to-be? And i want to watch The Orphan, G.I Joe, UP, The hangover, and overheard!

& Lastly, I hate hypocrites -.-"

Boyfriend.


These are my fav.

6 comments:

  1. I tot you working at mouzzy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats yr blogsong?? thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your previous blogskins is really nice. mind telling where can find that similar blogskins? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To anonymous :


    You can try http://blogskins.com. Slowly search for the skin & then edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where u bought this pink top?

    ReplyDelete