Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anniversary

3 years 9 months.
Finally make it to the zoo after we dragged from last week due to laziness. Met up with Boyfriend at lot1 first and then cabbed to Singapore Zoo. Bought tickets and made our way in to traverse the whole place. But I realised there's not much changes as compared with the last time i went. I'm dead beat, so let the pictures do the talking alright :-D


Crocodiles & Reptiles.


The otters, playing the ball.


The white tigers, with beautiful furs.


Long headed tortoise, Hippopotamus, (Idk what fish.)


Warthog.


He always like to disturb strangers. (Lol)


Kangaroo & us.


The Emu. & My backview.


These 2 are Yiting & Liokleng's good friend. The parrots! (they will kill me for sure, if they sees this! =x)


Elephant & That big dog! (Lol)


Penguins.



The parent & baby Ah meng! (Monkey)


The crocodile & Hamadryas baboon.


Giraffe, Monkey, Toad, and Ostrich.


The cheetah.


The nyala and zebra.


Polar bear and Rhinocerous.


Boyfriend. & The guanaco.


Boyfriend & the Parrot.

That's all for The Singapore Zoo, located at Mandai road. I was sweating whole day. Regretted for not listening to Boyfriend. Because he reminded me to bring a portable electric fan along with me :-( Anyway, I enjoyed myself although i'm always so timid to get near those animals :-D

After Zoo, Cabbed back to Boyfriend's place to take a nap. Woke up at 8pm, went to lot1 first to check if theres any movie slots available, but it's weekday today :-( So headed to 302 for supper. Nouvelle sis asked us to meet her at Ktv. So we cabbed there, for singing session. Ended early at 1am. Boyfriend gave me money to cab home separately with him. I miss him :-)


Ah nuo, Sophia, Boyfriend & Me.

Please have some sense of originality..

No comments:

Post a Comment