Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bruises & wounds.

Bruises & Wounds.
I'm here to upload those overdue pictures :-) Anyway, I stayed over at Boyf's place for 5 days. That's why I don't have the time to update my blog. Hmmm, Everyday's the same routine.

Yesterday.
Cabbed over to Papa y's house for majong with Velle sis & Papa y. Boyf accompanied me for awhile & then Weilong came over to fetch him to lot1. Boi came up & played with us for awhile. Cabbed back to Boyf's place first & then we took a stroll to Yewtee petrol station as I wanted to get my fav snack :-) Walked back home again as we have so much time to spare. Headed back home, Boyf agreed to let me use the com for awhile! Hehehe. We both did mask, and then fell asleep at 3am.

Today.

Woke up, prepared myself. Boyf's elder sis gave us a lift to Queenstown Mrt station. And they went off. Boyf & I then dined at a coffeeshop nearby Queentown Mrt. Afterwards, headed back to lot1 as Velle sis was waiting for me. Yy ai was there too :-) Slacked for awhile, 9pm cabbed back to Boyf's place to get my barang barang, cabbed back to lot1 again. Waited for Wen to close shop. We girls cabbed to Teckwhye 160 first, while the guys took another cab.

Had my dinner there. Simon, John bui, Papa y, Velle sis, Wen, Boyf, Ah han, Monkey & Aunty maggie were there. Curry fish head :-D Thanks Velle sis for the treat! Lol. Acc Boyf drank afew cups of Tiger. Around 11pm + cabbed back with Velle sis. Boyf sent me home & cabbed back home :-) My life's that bored. But I happy leading my life with my circle of friends :-)

Overdue pictures :


Jolene baby.


Yy ai.


Yiting parrot.


Goodnight readers :-) Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment