Monday, August 31, 2009

Time took tick.

Time took tick.

I'm sorry for the late updates, as I reached home very late last night :-) Nothing much. Boyf came to fetch me, headed to Teckwhye for Bak kut teh. Eewin & Elson came down to join us. Headed to Cc, 143 and then back to Eewin's place to slack. Played with cheeky Jayden. He've indeed grown up, much more talkative as well. After her place, Headed to lot1 to have a stick with Jos & then went to Tiger's place as everyone have already reached.

Majong session with Ah bee, Huocai & Yiting. Played till late 3am. I'm dead beat & also no foam liao. They played like super slow :-( Sian.. Boyf bought few bottles of tiger back. & then sent me home aftermath. Something funny, I usually get drunk after few cups of "beer" as compared to "liqour" But now, It seemed like I don't get drunk drinking beer. Numb liao -.-

I played audition at Eewin's place as well. I miss the olden days.

No comments:

Post a Comment