Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's you that matters most.

Had a tiff with Boyfriend last night again, and i off my phone, thinking that I'll have a smooth & peaceful sleep. But unfortunately, I woke up quite early. Because Elder sis said that Boyfriend's looking for me. Sian.. Boyfriend asked me to prepare myself & then I met him at lot1. Went to mouzzy to get Baby chloe's clothes that I bought & had a stick before going off.

Headed to Whampo spring to visit Eileen girl & Baby Chloe :-D Hehehe! She's so different from the first time I saw her. Looked much cuter. Slacked all the way @ Eileen's place. Dinner with Ah gan, Eileen & Boyf.


Kangkong & Sotong.


Sting-ray. (Forgot to take picture of lala)


Eileen says : The sotong power! Thumbs up!
Ah gan says : What's wrong with giving stupid faces? Lol.

After eating, went back to their place again. Watched television, played with Baby Chloe & then Boyf accompanied me cabbed back home. Boyf came up for awhile, and left home :-D Looking forward to drinking session this Saturday :-) Hope Liling & Yunhan won't bomb! :-P As well as Joanna Yee, known as the Aeroplane queen.


Boyf & Baby Chloe.


Me & Baby chloe.


Another part of my life.


He enjoys carrying baby chloe :-)

Heaven likes playing afool of humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment