Monday, August 3, 2009

Callous

No pictures for today as i'm currently at Wen's place. Woke up by bf's call this morning @ 8am, 9am and 10am. Cabbed to Yewtee for breakfast with Boyfriend. Don't know why, whenever i'm with Boyfriend, we always chance upon Granny. (insert smiley!) It hurts me to see granny taking so many things all by herself, taking bus back to her home. So Boyfriend rushed towards Granny & helped her with those groceries.

Cabbed back to Granny's place as it's just afew blocks away from Boyfriend's place. After granny's, headed back to bf's place. We slept the day away. Prepared ourselves only @ 10pm. Headed to Teckwhye to meet up with Wen, Monkey and Jos. Ai came to join us, followed by Velle & hao. Barbecue chicken wings, and then Mh sent us back to Wen's place. Goodnight readers.

I've removed my tagboard, so feel free to leave down comments :-D

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Xiexie ni oh :0 When want take our Nlevel cert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bu ke qi ah! :-P Hahaha.
    I start to work liao. We always said this week, become next week. Than in the end, also never take. You see you when can, you let me know. :-)

    And your blogsong very sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT GO VISIT YOUR GRANNY CAN? yew tee house de. the you very dote de. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanor, I also very lazy. Don't feel like going back to that sucky school lor. LOL!

    Hehehe. My blogsong nice right. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You want go for what huh? Don't act hao xin hor. LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete