Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pale

Pale look.
Light make ups for today. No fake eyelashes, no eyeliner :-) This morning, Long johns' breakfast with Boyfriend @ Yewtee point. Headed back to his place to take a nap. He went out for awhile when I'm still asleep. & I was shocked when I woke up, because it's already 5pm. Boyfriend ordered Kfc for our lunch. Booked our movie tickets online. Watched tv, prepared ourselves.

Cabbed to John's granny's funeral, again. Met Xiaohao there, with one of his friend. Elson came down, not long after. Followed by younger sis. Slacked, chit-chatted, joked. Boyfriend bought tidbits for me again. Hehehe! He've been spending alot on me, ever since I stopped working. In short, he's supporting me financially :-D

Went off to lot1 at around 11pm. Younger sis went home, while Elson headed to Teckwhye. Boyfriend & I went for our movie which started at 11.20am. Chanced upon Lynette too, she's watching the same show as us.

Overall, it's like a comedy instead of horror film. But i like it. Rate it 9/10. Boyfriend enjoyed too, though he didn't mentioned, but he laughed like nobodys' business lor. After the movie, Boyfriend cabbed back with me. We had our supper, he sent me to my doorstep, and then cabbed home again. I know i'm such a trouble kid. Hehehe. Accept me for who I am lar. Goodnight readers.

Don't do what you don't want others to do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment