Friday, August 7, 2009

Strikes

It doesn't matter.
Hello readers! I'm back home quite early today. And as you can see, I've changed my blogskin. Credits to Auby beh, and it's copyrighted. So don't try to copy, okay? :-D Well, I woke up for Long john's turkey bacon breakfast again, this morning! Woohoo. Chanced upon Crystal. Afterwards, headed back to Bf's place. As usual lar, fell asleep till 3pm. Watched television, cooked for him, surf the net and book tickets online as I'm so enthusiastic when I saw " UP " available today.

Overjoyed, overjoyed, overjoyed!

Prepared ourselves, mum called. She intended to buy a bag from coach, but don't know if we like it or not. So boyfriend & I cabbed to takashimaya instead. As usual, peak hour, traffic jam till rabak, Car sick. After choosing the design, boyfriend, mum & I went to dine at the food court. Jos came over to find us too, as she's alone. I had beef noodles, as well as Bf.

Meiji to buy tidbits. I chose alot, mum paid. (Hehehe!) Mum went home aftermath, while i went to get more tidbits. M)phosis to get a pair of flip-flop as my old ones are turning O-L-D! Jos headed back to Cck while Boyfriend & I went for our movie. Chanced upon Shunanana. Fabulous show, I find it rather cute & touching. Must watch! After movie, Boyfriend sent me home. And he cabbed back home, again.



On the way to town.


Holy shit. I regretted buying this packet. Hai.


Have been looking high & low for it :-D

The one who broke you, is the only one who can fix you...

No comments:

Post a Comment