Saturday, August 29, 2009

Unspoken love.

Hi everyone! It's 1.48am, Boyf just sent me home ;-) Velle sis bombed me wake up this morning. Cabbed over to her place to fetch her & we went for work. Boring boring work we have, but at least it's really carefree & relax. I took many pictures of myself, due to boredom. So pardon my self taken pics, Hehehe :-/

Boyf dropped by many times, and bought food for me. Velle sis & I packed Long johns to Mouzzy to eat during our break time. I should really say, we eat snake for the whole day! Lol. Who cares? Our friend is a manager worxzx. Hahaha. We knocked off at 8pm ( our own timing, supposed to knock off at 10pm. ) Lol. Ridiculous us. Ah han, Zhiyi, Elder sis, Jason & Gf, Joslyn and Wen dropped by too.

After work, Velle went off to meet y bro while I went with Boyf. It's Sebas' birthday today. Nothing special. Headed to 302 after wen knocked off @ 9pm. Initially, Hm was coming to fetch us. But when he reached, My mood turned off immediately as there's 2 person in his car. So, we gave it a missed & cabbed back to Boyf's place instead. Watched tv, and I fell asleep. ( really tired after standing the whole day! ) Boyf accompanied me cabbed back home & then he cabbed back himself.

I'm so in love with my thoughtful boyf. I know he've changed. Hope it last.


Before going to work.


For those who don't know, Velle & I are working at AIBI.


Joslyn siaocb.


Before/After work.


I love him. Jgws.


My tidbits! :-D


Bi bought me this. Anqi hates people who lie ! Hmphzxz.

No comments:

Post a Comment