Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happiness

I feel myself so lucky to have a Akl like "Auby beh" The moment i blog " I can't recall when is the last time i really laughed my heart out " , She immediately entertained me all the way through-out the mid-night! Lololol. I can't stop myself from laughing. Even though i know, happiness don't last forever.. And i want to buy 4d alrdy, because i dreamt of chantel. Hahaha. Diana gave me Chantel's I/C no. alrdy ok!

Hope Ah Val is feeling better, we didn't knew things would turn out this way.

Mummy & Hasnie (cousin's gf) Genting trip.

6 comments:

  1. Cut bang, look so cute on you.
    But long fringe look more mature for sure. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. where you buy your pink long sleeve top? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Jolene :


    Sian leh. I don't know want cut or not. Still considering..


    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes cut bangs !! Suits you :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sian leh!!! Jeff ask me don't cut bangs.

    ReplyDelete