Sunday, August 16, 2009

Timeless

Time is running out.

I find my life really getting more and more meaningless. Leading a boring life, repeating the same routine almost everyday. This morning, cabbed to Yewtee point to meet up with Boyfriend. Had Long john's breakfast, my favourite :-) Headed to Boyfriend's place aftermath. Woke up at around noon, prepared and headed to Tiger's place as he've just released from prison today :-) Yiting confirm happy lor. Hahaha.

Boyfriend & I went to 668 for lunch. Cabbed over & Joined them for majong, the moment Boyfriend & I reached. 3 poks of majong, I only lost 6 bucks :-D 7pm, headed to lot1. Kfc. Back to Bf's place, watched tv and slacked. Midnight, Hongming drove me home.

I'm still deciding whether to private my blog or not.

Let's cherish what we have now, time is running out..


My precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment