Friday, August 28, 2009

Raining blues.

Raining blues.
It's been raining continuously these few nights, raining blues :-( Today, Boyf came over to fetch me, and off we went to town. Bought a few pretty undergarments again :-D Hehehe. Far east, Ion, Takashimaya. Headed back to his place, traffic jam rabak :-( But I had a nice nap.

Cabbed back to lot1 afterwards. Met up with Velle sis, Xiuling, & Uncle. 302 for dinner, Ah han came to lot1 for awhile too. I'll be starting work tomorrow :-( With Velle sis, finally got income. But I suddenly felt so lazy to start work again. Hai. Roadshow some more.. Good luck for me.

And goodnight to all :-) I should turn in early tonight. I love my boyf! Friends come and go.. But there's this one person I know, will never leave. Cyy ai.


Jgws.

No comments:

Post a Comment