Monday, August 17, 2009

Shake shake

Shake shake.
Headed to lot1 to meet Boyfriend at 3pm. It's Joslyn's treat today :-) But I didn't had anything special. Only pepper lunch. After eating, helped Joslyn with her make ups. Anyway, Have I forgotten to tell you guys that I'm slowly quitting down on smoking :-) Cheers. Still trying very hard. Hahahaha.

After eating, slacked all the way at Mouzzy. Monkey & Wen was watching a Thai movie. Ohmfg, The show is really disgusting. Boyfriend met up with Elson, and they went walking around at lot1. I find lot1 so boring lor (-.-") Anyway, Manicure full house today, but I've got my nails done.. Blue glitters this time.

Chanced upon my dearest Eewin Liu Yi Wei. Hehehehe! She's like so damn happy till she wanted to kiss me. Lololol. Accompanied Eewin to the Library as she's studying with her classmates, 2 guys. Bragdito & Idk what name. Went to have desserts at Foodcourt. Bobochacha & Chendol. After that, went to 7-11 for tidbits because i still feel hungry. But end up, only got Wasabi Green Peas.

Katherine & her mum came to fetch Elson home. So boyfriend & I also cabbed home. I fell asleep the moment I reached. Woke up, drank the soup that his mum made. Slacked & talked for awhile, cabbed back home. Life's a bore!

Time is slowly ticking away..


Eewin dear.


Joslyn siaocb.


My nails.


Here to update the status of the lens again.
Ziying : Angel lens, Blue & Gray. ( 0 degree ) paid.
Cihui : Angel lens, Blue. ( 100 degree for both eyes ) paid.
Nouvelle : Angel lens, Blue & Brown. ( 0 degree ) paid.
Sohboon : Angel lens, Brown & Gray. ( 0 degree ) paid.
Tina : Fresh colour lens, FC-725. (275 degree) paid.
Cindy : Angel lens, Blue & Gray. ( 0 degree ) unpaid.
Yiting : Angel lens, Gray & Brown. ( 75 degree ) paid.
Jasmine Goh : Fresh colour lens, FC-724. ( 275 degree ) paid.
Ferlyn : Angel lens, Brown. ( 350 degree for both eyes ) paid.
Jasmine : Nudy lens, Gray. ( 0 degree ) unpaid.
Lanying : Angel lens, Gray & Brown. ( 0 degree ) unpaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment