Sunday, August 30, 2009

Find a phrase

Find a phrase.

Eewin dear & I switched to town for our slacking place because kampong life seriously sucks. We had our butts pinned onto Far east this afternoon for almost 4 plain hours! Hahaha. Nothing caught my eyes, except for those undergarments. But when I walked into those shops, It's like I've already owned all the pretty ones. So too bad, I bought nothing today.. It's kinda sad thing. Anyway, we went to HAN for desserts. I'm seriously putting on weight. It's time to go on diet!

We walked round & round. Accompanied Jolene baby worked for awhile. Jewellcy came down at around 7pm++ Oh yah, I almost missed out something. I asked Eewin this today, " Jewellcy stay where huh? " She replied : " Bukit panjang reservior the bus stop lor! " Oh... So jewellcy actually lives in a bus stop! Hahaha. I can't stop laughing when she said that. Jolene accidentally cracked a joke when she was talking to us. She mis-pronounced " dian ti " (In chinese) as "Dian tui" (In hokkien). She actually translated the ti to tui. LOL!!

I cabbed back to boyf's place at around 7.55pm. Peak hour, luckily no traffic jams :-) Slacked for awhile, and I suggested to go Farm mart for dinner :-)


Gong gong. Best lar!!!! :-)


BBQ, sotong. (lousy lar! Like chewing on rubberbands)


BBQ Sting-ray.

After eating, we headed to Plaza Sing to meet up with Enoch & Gf. Caught " Final destination " It's a fucking disgusting show, but pretty nice for me. Hehehe. After movie, Boyf sent me home. Velle, Faster come back!!


At Hans.


Self taken.


Had my fav. cheesecake.



Eewin Liu Yi Wei.


Self indulgent.

I enjoyed myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment