Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Complicated

I woke up for Long John Silvers' breakfast this morning at 9am. 5 plain hours of sleep is definitely insufficient. Yewtee point with Boyfriend. Back to his place after breakfast, but sad to say, i only fell asleep at 12pm. Cooked congee and some simple dish for Boyfriend & i. 6pm, prepared ourselves & cabbed to Papa y's place. Majong with Velle sis & Papa y. Survived again :-) Still the same old words, I need a job badly!

Conference with Alicia, Elder sis & Valerie. As usual, gossip. I seriously felt that Auby should change her surname to " Beh " instead of " Sim " Because if she change her surname, her beautiful name would appear, " Auby Beh " !! Hahahaha.

I want to cut my hair lehhhhh. Vee or Straight? Bangs or Slunt? Comments, comments! :-(

I can't recall when is the last time i really laughed my heart out.

A new blogsong. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

7 comments:

  1. You cut what also nice de lorxz , bangs will make your hair look straighter (; faster meet me ley );

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, i thought you majong just now? So fast online le uh? OKAY! I tml then decide. Before i decide, i call you first. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neh, just now you laugh the most loud liao still say you forgot when you really laugh. Got auby around, you confirm still have chance to laugh one leh. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nb. You don't irritating lar. HANOR, YOU ACT SIAO MORE LOR, I WILL LAUGH DE. GIVE YOU FACE LAR HOR?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHA. I think back i last night very ke lian you know =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. You kelian WHAT?!!! And hor, I love your hellokitties!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bangs,bangs,bangs;D

    ReplyDelete