Friday, August 14, 2009

Good or bad

Good or bad?

Good news! I guess i failed my 2nd interview today. I think i very power lor, you know why? Because when that person asked me to introduce myself, i replied : " How you want me to tell you? " Hahaha. Anyway, is this a good news, or a bad one? I just let my money slipped away from my own hands, this is the bad news. I don't have to work, this is the good news! :-) Boyfriend & i headed back to his place. And we slept all the way till 6pm. I love this kinda lifestyle, though it's like, no life. (-.-")

No money = no life.

Stayed at home all the way, watching tv. Went to 668 for dinner. 10pm, after the show, Weilong came to fetch us over. And then Bf & I headed to Mount Alvernia to visit his sis. Baby Darius is so darn cute. His size is just right :-) Stupid boyfriend volunteered to leave the hospital after 20 mins. Sian lor. Feel like staying longer to see her baby..

Boyfriend sent me home, we went here & there to search for delicious food. But ended up eating at my blk downstairs coffeeshop. And when i reached home, received a good news from Peiqi :-D I'm currently bloated! :-(


Baby Darius :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment