Saturday, August 1, 2009

Resembles

31st July
Last day of july. I spent my day rotting at Boyfriend's place (because he's sick) and the usual hang-out places. First was lot1. Had dinner with Boyfriend, Ning, Velle & Eewin @ Wang's cafe. Smoked, Slacked & Chit chatted. Boi came to lot1 too, with his cliques. Didn't chatted much to prevent awkwardness.

9pm, went back to Boyfriend's place to watch my favourite comercial. Some aunty pissed me off at 668 when we're getting ciggs. Cabbed to Wen's place for majong. There's hell loads of tidbits in the wardrobe of her room! (insert hearts!) Minghua joined us after 2 poks of majong. Weilong sent me back to Granny's place after we ended majong.

My dear Eewin.

Bfbfbf!
1st August.
Hello, August. A new month again, hopefully it'll be a better month instead. Woke up by boyfriend's call this morning. He walked over to Granny's place to fetch me to his place. Fell asleep again, woke up @ 3pm. Headed to 668 to get our breakfast/lunch. Slacked & watched Tv all the way. 8pm, cabbed home as Boyfriend's going jogging with Jason.

Just finished editing my new blogskin. Kinda sick & tired of the previous one, I know i'm sick. Hahaha! :-D As i've said, my archives would be removed. So don't bother to ask me to put back my archives. Goodbye, readers!

I did a sin today. I wasted my saturday night. Holy shit! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment