Thursday, August 13, 2009

First.

First interview.
It's my first interview today, i was so nervous. (laughs) Boyfriend went to lot1 to collect my heels from Mouzzy and then came over to my house to wait for me get changed. Cabbed to Jurong East. Met " Auby beh " at IMM too. Went to stroll around at Daiso, but bought nothing as i was running out of time. Headed for my first interview. This is my first time attending such a formal interview :-(

My interview lasted for 1 hour. Chanced upon Xueqi honey there too. Luckily boyfriend was there to tell Auby beh fairy tales, if not she'll be damn bored. Hahaha. After i left, I received a call from them asking me to attend my second interview immediately @ Bugis. But i changed the appointment. So, i'll be heading for my 2nd interview tomorrow :-( I'm so scared, again. Wish me lucks man. Oh yah, Xiaofeng called me yesterday! Once in a blue moon, don't know what's wrong with her. Lol! Anyway, she's leaving s'pore again, Bon voyage. Meet up when we're both free then.

Money is everything! :-)

After interview, went to meet up with Nouvelle. Had my lunch at foodcourt. Usual routine, smoked, slacked, chit-chatted. Velle, Yiting, Wen, and Jos. Saw Ah han with Nic & Weisheng. Headed back to Bf's place at 6pm. Fell asleep at 10pm after watching tv. Woke up by Aunt's call at 11pm. Boyfriend gave me money, cabbed back home. Heard that Bf's sis is giving birth soon, hope she'll have a smooth delivery! :-) Can't wait to see her baby boy.

Here to update the status of the lens again.
Ziying : Angel lens, Blue & Gray. ( 0 degree ) paid.
Cihui : Angel lens, Blue. ( 100 degree for both eyes ) paid.
Nouvelle : Angel lens, Blue & Brown. ( 0 degree ) unpaid.
Sohboon : Angel lens, Brown & Gray. ( 0 degree ) unpaid.
Tina : Fresh colour lens, FC-725. (275 degree) paid.
Cindy : Angel lens, Blue & Gray. ( 0 degree ) unpaid.
Yiting : Angel lens, Gray & Brown. ( 75 degree ) unpaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment