Thursday, August 6, 2009

Be with you

Supposed to wake up for breakfast, but i overslept ='( So i gave long john a missed. Dilly-dally slowly make up, headed to lot1. Was talking on the phone with Auby beh till i reached Mouzzy. Chit-chat, Talk-cock with Jos. Macdonalds, to buy breakfast for boyfriend (pig!) Cabbed to his place aftermath. Slacked, & fell asleep.

Prepared, headed to lot1, again. Met up with Jos, Velle & Papa y. Chanced upon Ning too, she wore so damn short today, make me got the urge to poke my pink dolphin bottle under her skirt. Laughs. After dinner, went to New York New York for desserts & finger food. G.I Joe today, thumbs up! :-D Satisfying show indeed. I want to watch UP, Blood Ties and Where Got Ghost?

I'm having bad toothache these few days, and it leads to serious migrains!! :-( Through your difficult times, you'll see who are your true friends..

Must watch!


New York, New York :


Calamari rings.

His Lake Chocolate.

Waffle with Chocolate and Ice Cream, mine.
I want to add something, I have a strange boyfriend. Because he handles a bowl of chocolate fudge like how he drinks a bowl of soup! Hahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment