Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm blind to the fakes, and deaf to all bullshits.


 Only managed to sleep for 8 hours. Meeting shirley have long became my daily routine, as you can see. Quickly got myself fixed, and then cabbed over to fetch Shirley. Headed to Bukit pangjang plaza first as Eldersis bought gongcha for us, also I have to pass her the jumper and top she ordered. Aftermath, Lot1 for Yoshinoya! Both of our belly were swelling after we're done with lunch. Forgetful her left her ciggs at home, never came across such brainless friend. Hahaha! Shopped around and I realized it's always "food" we're buying. Famous amos cookies, herbal tea, prima deli nutella waffle, and I bought cookies & toy for my naughty baby at home. 5:45pm sharp, I cabbed back to granny's place while she took her 1 hour train ride to the east! Hahaha, poor thing, it's peak hour man!
7 packets of chilli for me!

Look at the super mini phone I'm holding onto!
Super kawaii nehzxzx. Lol.
Like 12345678910 years never take picture together lo!
For naughty baby! :)
On a side note, I was looking around in "Pets Lovers Centre" and I found this!
Especially suits those bitches who needs to relief themselves from itching and hot spots!
HAHAHA!
Okay, I was too bored. So while waiting for our waffle, I took a picture!

Jgws came over to granny's place after he booked out and set up. Next destination, to bukit panjang 163 for Granny's birthday dinner! Supposed to dine at Din tai fung, but inconvenient to some of 'em. Suggested Holland V Crystal Jade as well, but it's equally inconvenient. So make it at Bukit Panjang to the convenience of all. Hope granny enjoyed dinner with so much companion. :)

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY 74TH BIRTHDAY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN MY HEART, GRANNY! LIVE TO THE LONGEST!


After dinner, rushed to Cineleisure to catch "Captain America's" Surprisingly, it's our first time reaching before the movie starts. Hahaha! Ratings for the movie, 10 thumbs up! AWESOME!!! But ending weren't quite likeable as I've previously expected :( But still, I enjoyed the movie :) Back to Jgws's place, turned in after bathing!


No comments:

Post a Comment