Monday, July 4, 2011

A woman can be ur best friend, worst enemy, a sweetheart, or a real bitch. It all depends on how u treat her.

Woke Jgws up for camp, while I continued sourching for new themes and apps for my phone :) Fell asleep after he left, and I unexpectedly overslept. Super astonished as I saw 49 missed calls from nouvelle sissy, and afew from the rest. O h m y g a w d! So sorry, girlz. Quickly prepared myself, waited for Nouvelle sissy to come over to fetch me, and Lioky's place was our next destination! It's baby naomi's full month @ Lacasa. We were the latest, because of me :( Alicia, Jolene, Liling, Valerie, Joslyn, Whywhy, Sohboon and Elaine were already there.. Some left earlier, while Sohboon & I left with Velle, Yy, Jolene and Liling. Separate ways though, Sb & i headed to Chevrons to meet up with Eldersis. Nicolle was there as well, with his lil prince Zephyrus. Cute ttm! Back to Jgws's place aftermath.

"Velle yi yi~ 我的neck很酸leh...你到底会不会抱baby的?"
HAHAHA!


Camwhored.


Sohboon my god!


Handsome Zephy.

No comments:

Post a Comment